The admissions process usually begins by the last week of December for Pre-primary section and in the month of May for primary section.
The Admissions Process -
Step 1 : Get proper information of all details required for the admission from the school office.
Step 2 : Fill in the admission form with required fees and submit required documents to the school office. The forms are available at the school office from 10am to 3pm from Monday to Saturday
- Nursery : Minimum age of 3 years as on 30/09/2019.
- Junior Kg: Minimum age of 4 years as on 30/09/2019.
- Senior Kg: Minimum age of 5 years as on 30/09/2019.
Following is a list of documents which will be required during admission procedures –
- Birth certificate (in original) issued by competent authority.
- Caste certificate (for reserve category).
- Xerox Copy of Aadhar Card (Student)
- Medical fitness Certificate of child from registered Medical Practitioner.
- Recent two Passport size coloured photographs
- Original Result and School Leaving Certificate of last School attended.
Important Points :
- Admission is granted on the basis of merit and on the best judgement of the authorities.
- Information deliberately suppressed, concealed or faked will lead to cancellation of admission.
- All receipts/documents and deadlines mentioned by the school are to be preserved. Failure to comply with dates mentioned by the school office may lead to cancellation of admission.
- The decision of the Principal on admissions is final. No explanation will be provided in case admission is not granted